1. Satin metallic finishes are halfway between matte and gloss, some prefer this look over matte because it still gives off a subtle shine.
2. Made with highly flexible PVC material, excellent conformability around curves and recesses.
3. Bubble free channels allow for quicker and easier installation.
1. What are the benefits of vehicle wrapping?
Vehicle wrapping vinyl can be easily removed so that when you want to sell your vehicle you can simply restore it to its original color without losing value.
The main reason people have their vehicles wrapped is that they would like to keep their car but want a different color.
2. Will vehicle wrapping damage the vehicle?
Applying specialist vehicle wrapping film to your vehicle will not damage your paintwork. However If you already have stone chips, abrasions or rust patches on your paintwork it is important to remember that when the vinyl is removed it may pull loose paint off with it.
3. How do I care for my vinyl wrap?
Proper wrap care starts with the basics. Keeping your vehicle’s surface clean is the primary concern, so frequent hand washing to eliminate surface contaminates is necessary if you want to keep your wrap from getting stained or damaged from road grime.
4. Do I have to pay someone to remove the wrap?
No. It is just simple instructions for removing the graphics yourself.